- My "About Me" Page
- The Kitty Cat Diaries
- Luna Skye Kitty's Facebook "Fan" Page
- Tears of Truth....
- RASE For CRPS Tumblr Website
- Instagram for RASE For CRPS
- My Pinterest page
- My RASE for CRPS Twitter page
- my jewelry maker twittter
- My Twitter general page
- Luna's Twitter page
- Instagram "Invisible Diseases"
- Support In Jewelry Tumblr website
- My own handmade Awareness jewelry items on Display & For Sale
- A Facebook Page Dedicated To The Advocacy for People Living With Chronic Pain
- My Tumblr website Dedicated to my ASL info & Signed COVER Songs
- My personal Instagram -please ask to follow
- ASLSuzyQ is a Facebook Page Dedicated to ASL & Deaf Culture
- My YouTube Channel full of a variety of Songs done in ASL (American Sign Language)
- My Advocacy/Awareness YouTube Channel
You will find more "about me" here: About.me/Suzydukettes. I am a survivor first! I am a Chronic Pain Patient who is hard of hearing & lives with Severe Systemic-Full Body RSD/CRPS, the highest form of chronic pain known; at #43 on McGill Pain Scale. I live with RSD/CRPS and several other high pain illnesses. I continue to be a mentor for newly DX RSD/CRPS patients. I'm a blogger and Author/regular columnist for "National Pain Report". I'm a Patient Leader for WEGO Health as well as being a freelance writer for several different venues. I've volunteered to help IDA for for Invisible Disabilities Awareness week in October & I was asked to be featured in their "Invisible No More" YouTube Channel.
I not only blog for my own therapy of sorts, but in the hope of helping others. I blog sometimes for RSDSA, RSDHOPE and others. I'm founder of R.A.S.E.for CRPS (@RASEforCRPS on Twitter, RASEforCRPS on Instagram and RASEforCRPS.tumblr.com). Also I founded "People In Pain Unite" on Facebook/Twitter-(TearsofTruth-Blog)/Instagram. On Instagram, I also have a page named: "InvisibleDiseases".
I've been a Chemo-Angel, Card Angel, Special Assignments Angel and Prayer Angle for the "Chemo-Angels" program since 2005. I've been a Patient Health advocate/activist since 2007. I have an Advocacy page at: www.youtube.com/Suzydukettes . I also have a sign Language Youtube page where I post ASL Covers of Many different kinds of uplifting songs. The ASL Youtube page is found at: www.YouTube.com/ASLSUZYQ. Along with doing these things; I enjoy being an Ambassador & Advocate for the U.S. Pain Foundation. I do awareness events, fundraisers and I help with other programs, such as "Learn About Your Pain". Recently, in 2018, I was appointed to the US Pain Foundations Board of Directors. I would love to be a part of their Advisory Board. I'd enjoy imagining a program for chronic pain patients and make it come to fruition and then facilitate it. I always say that "HOPE is a verb, and in order to have it, you must do something". To keep it, you have to keep doing, trying and not giving up. Most everything you need to know about me, or to find me on Social Media, you can find at: about.me/suzydukettes ...OR at TearsofTruth.com
**I am not a Medical personnel nor do I claim to be an expert regarding any of the subjects I may write about. I write from my own experiences. Also, Please don't copy or reproduce any part of this blog without my permission. Thank you!
Find Me Online